Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Flower Time!


As a Feng Shui consultant, I regularly buy fresh flowers to lift the energy and beautify our home.  I don't have many expensive habits, besides my daily Starbucks chai and my weekly flower addiction.

Shortly after we moved to the neighborhood, I stumbled upon the most amazing flower boutique.  You know the kind of flower shop/boutique/neighborhood spot where you can always find the perfect gift?  The shop that knows your favorite color, favorite flower and reminds your husband that your birthday is coming up?  No?  I feel incredibly lucky to have found this spot, Moss Pink Flora.



The owner, Jill Schlisner is seriously adorable (always smiling, kind and dressed in an outfit that I wish I could steal)!  Since I have become a weekly flower hound, I've connected with Jill and her fabulous staff, Melinda and Rebeka.  Over the holidays, Jill invited me to an Open House at Moss Pink to enjoy yummy nibbles and discounted flowers.  I entered a drawing to win a private Flower Arranging Class with Jill....fingers crossed, Feng Shui secrets implemented, good karma?  I WON!!

Last week we enjoyed wine, appetizers and soaked up Jill's insane wisdom and tricks of the trade:
Jill using my vases, made the art of flower arranging look "easy"!
     

A HUGE thank you to Jill and Moss Pink for such a fabulously fun evening!!  Tomorrow I will share an ancient Feng Shui cure called the Fragrant Flower Blessing, as well as the symbolism of flowers in Feng Shui.



No comments:

Post a Comment